Monday, May 16, 2011

I Love Lucy!

 Chris & I brought home a new baby today…of the furry persuasion!  Lucy is an 8 wk old female Shih Tzu and what a fluffy little cuddle bug!!  She has the cutest little button nose & wags her tail so hard she squeaks!  Her birthday was 3/14/11 – the day I found out about Mini Miller…it was meant to be!!


Lucy



Chris didn’t want a puppy yet (I have been BEGGING and he keeps saying “When the baby is 2 or 3 years old!” WHAT?!!)  I called him as he got home from work & told him to keep his shirt on and to get in the car as soon as he heard me pull up, and not to ask any questions!  I only had 30 minutes to get him back to the pet shop to look at her.  So I took him to see her, put Lucy in his arms, and it was love. 

I think they're going to get along just fine!

She is such a perfect little addition to our family (even Boots, the cat, has taken a shine to her…no one can resist such cuteness!).  Sooo glad we got our cutie pie NOW while I have the time to enjoy her being a puppy before baby comes along. 


One happy Mama!

 
Welcome home, Lucy!!

1 comment:

  1. Lorna,
    Your puppy is adorable! That's exactly what we wanted but they are so expensive!!! We just couldn't afford one.
    By the way the picture that kinda shows your house with you holding the puppy in a green shirt.. you look adorable in and your home looks beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete